Math Church (The only sin is not trying)
- Applied mathematics is the application of mathematical methods by different fields such as science, engineering, business, computer science, and industry.
- Computer science
- Computer science is the study of processes that interact with data and that can be represented as data in the form of programs. It enables the use of algorithms to manipulate, store, and communicate digital information.
- Computational science
- Computational science is a multidisciplinary field that uses advanced computing capabilities to understand and solve complex problems.
- Operations research
- Operations research is a discipline that deals with the application of advanced analytical methods to help make better decisions.
- Actuarial science
- Actuarial science is the discipline that applies mathematical and statistical methods to assess risk in insurance, finance and other industries and professions.
- Mathematical economics
- Mathematical economics is the application of mathematical methods to represent theories and analyze problems in economics.
- Mathematical physics
- Mathematical physics refers to the development of mathematical methods for application to problems in physics.
- Statistics is a discipline that concerns the collection, organization, displaying, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data.
- Game Theory
- Game Theory is the study of mathematical models of strategic interaction among rational decision-makers.
- Control theory
- Control theory in control systems engineering is a subfield of mathematics that deals with the control of continuously operating dynamical systems in engineered processes and machines.
- Machine learning (ML) is the scientific study of algorithms and statistical models that computer systems use to perform a specific task without using explicit instructions, relying on patterns and inference instead.
- Blockchain Math
Math Church Donations & Path to Heaven (If you ain't got money, we can't save your soul):